Monday, May 2, 2011

Assistant Coaches Symposium

I had the privelage of attending Felicia Hall Allen's Assistant Coaching Symposium for the 2nd year in a row this past weekend. I can not begin to tell you what an incredible experience it was again this weekend. There were so many great speakers who not only gave us all great information but really made themselves available to all of us to ask questions and share knowledge. It was also a great opportunity to meet so many other coaches just like you who are in the same position and do the things you do on a day to day basis. I highly reccomend anyone who has the chance to go to take advantage of that opportunity and go. I will try to post some of the notes and other things that I took away from the weekend in the next coming days. To be surrounded by so many knowledegebale coaches was a really humbling experience. There was such a wide spectrum of coaches in attendance from high school coaches to national championship winning coaches. This is a weekend that I want to be a part of for many years to come. Once I get all of my notes typed up I will be glad to email them to all of you and share. Just send me an email at sguillory@louisiana.edu if you would be interested in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment