Friday, May 31, 2013

2 Years Later and Here I Am!

Well I'm finally back in the blogging world. When I logged into my account it showed my last entry was on May 26, 2011 so I am about two years removed from my last post. A lot has happened in that time, most notably I have moved from my position as Recruiting Coordinator at McNeese St. to my new position as Associate Head Coach at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I want to do something a little different with this blog from here on out. I want to share things about our basketball program here at UL and tell the rest of the world (and recruits) how proud I am to be an alumnus of this great university. I also want to share information to help coaches that have been passed on to me from others. I also want to use this space to share my faith with others and help other people find a relationship with Jesus Christ. Some people might say that those are three totally different areas and shouldn't be grouped together into one blog, but I'm going to try it and go for it! My favorite part of social media is interacting with other coaches, my family, players in our program, recruits, and fans of our program. I hope to be able to reach even more people through this blog and hope to hear from many of you!  Have a great week and GEAUX CAJUNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment